Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Hair: Freetress Equal Star

Let me first start off and say, I love this wig.
She's soft and long and the curls are absolutely gorg. Its about 18 inches in length. Very full and bouncy curls like in a Kim Kardashian style.


First time wearing her. In color 1b/30
The color in beautiful. BUT...No parting space. Its only about an inch in parting space. How's the shedding.....Its sheds alot just like any other synthetic wig. About $30 is worth it to me just on the style alone. The part in a little "wiggy" to me. The hairline is ok. If you have tried this wig let me know what you thought of it.
Brushed her in a different style. Still very pretty.

I give this wig 3.5 Diva Stars. (Only because of shedding)

Stay Gorg. God Bless.

Diclaimer: I own the pictures of me except the one of the model owned by hairwigharlem.com

No comments:

Post a Comment