Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

Hair: Miss J Wig



I bought this wig maybe 8 months ago, it is a lace front wig. Its from misswigs.com at a great price on sale for $29.99. I bought it for $10 more but still a great price. It is synthetic but with proper care can last a long time. The comapany does have two different lengths one is the short the other is long, the one I have is short and its about 16 inches without pulling the curl out. With the wavy texture of the hair it does tangle at the nape. Just in the recent times I wore this hair it has started to shed, but at first for me it didnt. Straight out the package its super soft almost like its a human hair blend and the color i got was a 1B. I finger comb it out a little and it did get big so if you dont like big hair she is not for you. For the times that I dont want that really full diva like hair I tame her with wig control spray but be aware it is still full.  Ive washed her about three times and she does go right back to her original wave state just not as fizzy. I really like her and would def repurchase. The picture above is a different color but same wig but in T2 B30.
This Hair gets 4 Diva Stars.

Stay Gorg. God Bless.

http://misswigs.com/Product_detail.aspx?PID=2673
Disclaimer: The picture is owned by Misswigs and Misswigs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment