Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

How to: Eyebrows


To tame and shape my eyebrows, I wax my own at home.
I love doing it plus I get what I want and it saves money.
But since I have very fine eyebrows I like to fill them in to add a lil umph.
 

To Fill them in, I use a Milani Eye pencil. I like it because its retractable so no sharping, and it already has a spolly to brush out your brows. I use the color soft black.

First, use the spolly to Brush out your brows.
Then, Use your brow pencil or whatever you choose to use, outline the bottom and the top for a guideline. Fill in the middle, get it as dark/ light as you like it.
Use the concealer and a small concealer brush to outliner your entire brow for a more defined look.
Use the spolly again to blend the inner corner of your brows for a natural look.
Top off with a swipe brow gel/mascara to keep your look all day long.

Hope you able to recreate this. For help or more info please comment.
Stay Gorg. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment