Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

NOTD: Minty Apple



Try this summer cute, trendy Minty green and jewels nails.
I used Sinful Colors nail polish in Mint Apple and painted all but two nails (two coats). I know it looks blue but its not.
Then I used that same minty green color in crushed shells that I had bought from ebay for $1 on the tips of the middle and ring finger. Make sure you use a clear or glitter polishe on the tips to adhere the shells. I had also used jewels I bought from ebay (clear and pink). To make sure they stick use nail glue in between the jewels. Doing this will make sure they stay and keeps the shine and shimmer.
After everything dries, top it off with top coat and you are good to go. Simple easy and glam.

Hope you like:) Stay Gorg.
God Bless.



Disclaimer:I own all products and pictures.

1 comment: