Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

FOTD: Summer Fun with Hazel eyes


I wanted to do bold and vibrant look for hazel eyes to make them POP, while still being playful and wearable. Here's what I used:


 First I want to apologize for the sideways pictures. I have no idea how and why they came out like that but trust me in the future it will be fixed. For the whole look I used only 3 brushes. The big one I used for face powder as well as blush and bronzer. The other two are eyeshadow brush from target and smudger brush from elf.




EYES:
  • The Workshop eyeshadow- (mauve pink, and a lighter pink)
  • Coastal Scents 88 shimmer- Olive green
  • Sally Girl matte beige
  • Urban Decay eyeliner in zero
  • Avon SuperShock mascara
  • ELF eyelid primer
  • NYX Shadow pencil in milk
  • NYC Green eyeliner

BROWS:
  • Milani Browpencil in Soft Black
  • ELF brow gel
  • NYX concealer in Tan
FACE:
  • MAC Skinfinish in Dark
  • NYX Bronzer
  • ELF Blush in Candid Coral

LIPS:
  • ELF Lipgloss in Ballet slippers

Hope you try this look and let me know how u like it. Show me your version.
Stay Gorg, God Bless.



No comments:

Post a Comment